Monday, September 21, 2009

So I haven't posted in a while because I have a lot of stuff going on right now, but since I'm currently in an incredibly boring class and don't have much to do, I decided to blog.
Since last week when I posted, I am still a poor college student with nothing interesting to do, so instead of writing something interesting I' m going to complain about the washing machine in my apartment. Basically it's the suckiest washing machine of all time. It isn't just a washing machine, though. It's a washing machine and dryer all in one. In theory that sounds like a good idea, but in practice..... lets just say that 4 hours later, your'e still waiting for your first load of laundry to be done. On top of that, the machine is so small that you can really only do a half load at a time, and when it finally does finish (like a week later) the clothes are still wet and more wrinkly than a grandpa in a hot tub. This was all slightly bearable, but yesterday I did the washing and after it was done, it smelled like somebody threw a burrito in with the laundry. Now I am sitting in class and I can still smell the burrito on my pants, and it's getting so overwhelming that I have a slight headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment